How To Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root)
Today there are more than billions of people who are using Android right now. This operating system relates to Google and compared to any other Mobile OS, Android has far more features and customization options.
If you have been using an Android operating system for a while, then you might know that the OS doesn’t have a screen recorder. However, there are plenty of third party screen recorder apps available on the Google Play Store. With those screen recorder apps, you can easily record all the screen activities on Android.
Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root)
So, in this article, we are going to share some of the best screen recorder apps for Android that you can use today. So, let’s check out.
If you are searching for a high-quality screen recording app for your Android device, then you need to give this one a try. Guess what? AZ Screen Recorder can be used to record or live-stream your Android screen. The app is widely used by gamers who used to stream their gameplay videos on different video platforms.
- With this app, you can record smooth & clear screen videos.
- With AZ Screen Recorder, you can capture screen, record screen, etc.
- It also offers a full-fledged video editor to edit the recorded screen.
This is another Android app that records screen activity. This app is freely available and works without root. In this app, you have to set the bit rate and file saving path at the very first use. You can even record audio with this app and this app gives you 10 seconds when you click on ready to make you ready for the recording.
- With Rec. you can record your Android screen for up to 1 hour.
- It also supports auto-recording via the mic.
- The app is known for its great user-interface.
- It adds the screen touches for the duration of your recording.
This is one of my favorite apps to record Android screen activities without rooting it. In this app, you can record screen, share data b/w computer, and your Android and lots of more options that are available in this app. Also, this app is freely available on the Google Play Store.
- It’s a convenient screen recorder that allows you to record your screen.
- You can also use Mobizen to capture screenshots.
- It also offers a few video editing features to edit the recorded screen.
For those who don’t know, Google Play Games has a hidden screen recording functionality that can be utilized to record screen. You need to play any game from Google Play Games and exit the game once the recorder is on and it will record everything.
- Google Play Game’s instant play feature lets you play the game without installation.
- No third party app installation is needed to record gameplay.
- You can utilize Google Play Games to record and share your best gaming moments.
It is actually a twitch like a social networking platform. Here you can stream your Android device screen. All your recordings will be streamed live. Users can also choose to save the record screen directly on the phone for later use.
- It’s one of the best live video streaming apps for Android.
- The app also lets you monetize your content.
- You can also save the recordings to your phone while streaming.
Vysor lets you view and controls your Android on your computer. Use apps, play games, control your Android with your mouse and keyboard. Go wireless, and mirror your Android to your desktop; great for presentations. The desktop client also has a screen recorder that records the Android screen.
You can find our full guide on Vysor here.
- Vysor can be used to mirror your phone’s screen to a PC.
- You can also control your Android device from your PC via Vysor.
- Users can record the Android screen from Vysor’s Chrome extension.
It is a free, stable, high-quality screen-recording app! SCR Screen Recorder helps you record smooth and clear phone-screen videos. With a variety of features and no rooting needed, SCR Screen Recorder provides an easy way to record game videos, call videos, live shows, and more.
- SCR Screen Recorder offers stable and fluid screen recording features.
- With SCR Screen Recorder, you can easily record popular mobile games.
- You can manually set resolution, frame rates, and bit rates before recording the screen.
- It also got the ability to record external sound.
It is a simple and easy to use screen recorder for devices running Android 5.0+. It uses official APIs added in Android Lollipop+ so it requires no rooting. Videos are stored in an easy to find folder, so you can use your favorite applications to view, edit, and share them.
- The screen recorder app lets you record the Android screen at full resolution.
- You can store the recordings on the SD card.
- Lollipop Screen Recorder also lets you use cameras in picture-in-picture mode.
- You can manually set the resolution, orientation, and bitrate before screen recording.
If you are searching for a screen recorder app for Android that lets you record screen in an easy way, then you need to give this app a try. The app works with both rooted and non-rooted devices and it lets you use the front or back camera while recording. It also has some other features like editing the recordings, trim video, etc.
- It’s one of the powerful screen recorder app available for Android.
- The app lets you use the front or back camera while recording.
- It also offers a few video editing features.
This app doesn’t need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above. You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with the recorded video.
- The app is completely free, without any ads.
- The app is compatible with both rooted & non-rooted devices.
- ScreenCam Screen Recorder lets you choose between different bitrates/resolutions, FPS.
- You can also record audio from a mic via ScreenCam Screen Recorder.
This is all about the Android Screen Recording Apps To Record your Screen Activity. If you know any other such screen recording apps, let us know in the comment box below.
The post How To Record Screen On Android Without Root (No Root) appeared first on TechViral.